How to Apply for Financial Aid
These steps outline the Sarah Lawrence financial aid application process. Please note that you must reapply for financial aid each year. If you have questions, please call the Office of Financial Aid at (914) 395-2570.
- Please keep photocopies or print-outs of all documents related to the aid application process.
- After September 15, register for the College Scholarship Service (CSS) financial aid PROFILE form online. For background and assistance, see “How to Complete the Profile.” When you register online, your personalized PROFILE application will be available to complete over the Web. You may list up to 10 colleges on this form; Sarah Lawrence College’s CSS or PROFILE code is 2810.
- Complete and submit your full PROFILE application to CSS no later than March 1.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1. Use the link above to find the FAFSA. Do not sign or submit the FAFSA before January 1. The FAFSA code for Sarah Lawrence College is 002813.
- All applications must be supported with a copy of your (and your spouse’s) most recent federal income tax returns. These must be mailed no later than April 15 to:
Office of Financial Aid
Sarah Lawrence College
1 Mead Way Bronxville, NY 10708-5999
Please follow the instructions under Aid for International Graduate Students.