Gene Scene Winter 2008: Volume 1, Issue 2
With this newsletter, we hope to connect and reconnect the SLC genetic counseling community. We invite you to enjoy the second edition of our biannual publication as we share our experiences and update you on life at Sarah Lawrence. Additionally, we would like to hear about what you are doing personally and professionally, and we welcome any ideas or suggestions. We see this project as a way to connect the diverse experiences of our graduates, and hope that this newsletter will evolve over time, and reflect our multifaceted community.
In this Issue
- Genetic Counseling in a Specialty Clinic
- Genetics Day on the Hill
- Profile: Class of 2005's Virtual Reunion
- Expanding Our Borders: A Summer Experience in Jordan
- Getting to Know the First-Years: A Survey
- Tribute to Lourdes Garcia
Please send contributions for future issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.