Gene Scene: Human Genetics Program Newsletter
With this newsletter, we hope to connect and reconnect the SLC genetic counseling community. We invite you to enjoy the first edition of our biannual publication as we share our experiences and update you on life at Sarah Lawrence. Additionally, we would like to hear about what you are doing personally and professionally, and we welcome any ideas or suggestions you may have. We see this project as a way to connect the diverse experiences of our graduates, and hope that this newsletter will evolve over time, and reflect our multifaceted community.
Gene Scene Volume 1, Issue 1:
- Meet the Faculty: Laura Hercher, by Lauren Thomas
- Genetic Counseling Services in Jordan, by Linda Steinmark
- Profile: Eva Griepp, MD, by Jasmine Wong
- Interview: Marvin Frankel, PhD, by Meena Mahey
- And the survey says?..., by Allie Janson
- A week in the shoes of a first year SLC genetic counseling student, by Jasmine Wong
Want to be a part of Gene Scene?
Please e-mail your contributions for future issues to Christina Clohessy.